Vielight Neuro Alpha and Neuro Gamma Brain Function Light Therapy Systems
Improve overall brain function, treat Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s with light therapy based on the science of Photobiomodulation (PBM) therapy. Target the entire brain by directing pulsed Near Infrared Light (NIR) LEDs to brain hubs to restore the biological system back to health.
Neuro Alpha Pulse Rate 10 Hz
Neuro Gamma Pulse Rate 40 Hz
As an Authorized Vielight Dealer, we have an 80% refund policy valid for 6 months from time of purchase if our Vielight devices do not help you. We will replace the product if there are any defects covered by a 12-month Warranty.
Vielight Neuro Gamma and Neuro Alpha for brain function stimulation are being used for treatment of:
* Stroke * Dementia * Traumatic brain injury * Alzheimer’s * Parkinson’s
* Mental Acuity * Overall Brain Functionality
All show improvement when Near Infrared (NIR) light energy is delivered to the appropriate areas of the brain, without significant side effects. In addition, lab animals recover from neuro-degenerative diseases as well.
NIR energy should theoretically reach targeted brain locations at immediate locations on the line of sight of the NIR beams. The depth of penetration varies between different individuals
Infrared Light is a powerful holistic whole-brain approach with a low power system that is affordable, portable and easy to use.No claim has been made for a cure, and results vary between users. They have not yet been evaluated as medical devices by regulatory authorities.
The 40 Hz-pulse rate of the Neuro Gamma correlates with EEG gamma brain wave entrainment, which has a strong effect on memory and cognition enhancement. This pulse rate differs from the 10 Hz pulse rate of the Neuro Alpha which has an overall effect on neuronal health for maintenance and normal functioning brains.
Infrared Neural Stimulation (INS) is steadily gaining traction in the field of neuroscience and its safety and efficacy have been well documented.
Brain Function hubs are targeted with:
* 4 cluster heads in chosen transcranial areas (located on the skull)
* and one Intranasal diode to deliver infrared light energy to the targeted network hubs.
Neurons are cells that contain mitochondria.
By utilizing the science of photobiomodulation to energize neuronal mitochondria, this triggers a cascade of beneficial cellular events. Some potential effects are :neuroprotective effects, self-repair mechanisms and enhanced function.
Although the Neuro is based on peer-reviewed research, direct clinical data based on the Vielight Neuro is pending. Until these studies are completed, we cannot predict medical outcomes with certainty although photobiomodulation with the incorporated parameters are known to be safe for human use. Hence no medical claim is made by the company.
What is the Vielight Neuro? Video
User’s Guide with Operation Instructions and How to Clean the Applicator
Neuro Applicator is included.
You can choose to `to be used by another family member or friend. Although applicators for different intranasal devices may look similar, they operate differently. Please do not use this applicator for other models, this applicator is designed to work with the Vielight Neuro, Neuro Alpha and Neuro Gamma only.
Please note that we do not refund intranasal applicators purchased as independent items.
As a precaution, please do not pull on the wire directly below the applicator’s diode.
6 Warning Signs of Memory Loss:
Dr. Kim Shellart, Director of Nursing, ERS Episcopal Church Home, has flagged some warning signs to watch out for in an elderly parent. Vielight News, Volume 2 Issue 7 July 2018
- Weight changes: Many people with dementia forget to eat meals.Severe weight changes — up or down — can be an indicator that an elder is losing his or her memory.
- Confusion or misplacement of items: Does your mom or dad forget the day, the month or season of the year? What you see can be the added stress of traveling, or can it be a sign that mom or dad is beginning to lose his or her memory?
- Poor hygiene: Dementia sometimes makes people forget to bathe or trim their nails. They don’t brush their teeth or comb their hair. They wear the same dirty clothes day after day.
- Lack of coordination or motor control: Dementia does not just cause memory loss, it robs people of their ability to control their bodies. You might notice your dad or mum stumbles a lot, or shuffles as he or she walks.
- Excessive tiredness or lack of activity: Your dad might sit around more than he used to because he has developed chronic pain. Your mom might be depressed and missing your late father. They tire easily over the course of the day and, by sundown, they are exhausted, show difficulty in remembering things and controlling their emotions.
- Language difficulties and confabulating: Does your mom often stumble over a word, then substitute an entirely unrelated word and move on as if there were no problem? This sort of behavior is called “confabulating,” and it is a definite warning sign that an elder is losing his or her memory.