Blue 9 LED Acne, Sinusitis, Skin Problems
LEDs produce a diffuse and uniform light that penetrates deeply into the skin, causing photostimulation, which rejuvenates the epidermal cells. Unlike true lasers, LED light devices do not heat the skin and can cover a larger area of skin in one treatment.
LED Light Therapy
uses concentrated wavelength beams of light to help remove skin blemishes, especially on the face.
The difference in LED light therapy and laser light therapy is in the device that generates the light. The light that is emitted is the same in both cases, but LED lights are able to produce more light over time than a laser, even though they use less energy. Light therapy takes advantage of the sensitivity of some cells to light to achieve its effects. The human body, while not able to perform photosynthesis, is able to use light rays for various purposes (metabolism of vitamin D, for example). The effects of light therapy depend on the wavelength of light used (a light’s wavelength determines its color).
9 Blue Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) to treat MRSA, ACNE, skin problems, and ringing ears!
MRSA read article
- Engineered based on NASA® Researched Specifications
- No Damaging Heat or UV (Ultra-Violet) Light Rays.
- AC Power Adapter (‘110-240 Volts)
- Light-weight, great for travel
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Blue Light: 9 LEDs; 465nm
MRSA: Targets and destroys infectious bacteria with wavelengths
- Targets and destroys acne-causing bacteria
- Stabilizes/regulates the oil glands
- Shrinks Enlarged Pores
- Promotes Healthier cells
- Helps prevent and reverse mild acne
- Used regularly will reduce dramatically blemishes from occurring
- Blue LED light therapy evolved from the ultraviolet light therapy that physicians have used to treat such skin conditions as psoriasis, skin discoloratio, and acne.
- According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). Dermatologists recently began using blue LEDs to successfully reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Sinus infections are caused when an obstruction in the nasal passages cause fluid and other microorganisms to grow in the nasal cavities. Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) wavelength penetration is an alternative treatment used to alleviate sinus infection symptoms.
Medical professionals now recognize that the blue light for sinusitis inflammation if very effective.