Vielight NEURO Gamma and Alpha
Vielight Neuro Alpha and Neuro Gamma Brain Function Light Therapy Systems
Improve overall brain function, treat Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s with light therapy based on the science of Photobiomodulation (PBM) therapy. Target the entire brain by directing pulsed Near Infrared Light (NIR) LEDs to brain hubs to restore the biological system back to health.
As an Authorized Vielight Dealer, we offer a 6-month return from time of purchase if our devices do not help you. FREE SHIPPING USA
2 Choices: Neuro Alpha Pulse Rate 10 Hz
or Neuro Gamma Pulse Rate 40 Hz
Vielight Neuro Gamma and Neuro Alpha for brain function stimulation are being used for treatment of:
* Stroke * Dementia * Traumatic brain injury * Alzheimer’s * Parkinson’s
* Mental Acuity * Overall Brain Functionality
Read the SPECIFICATIONS to see the differences in the brain Neuro Alpha and the Neuro Gamma.
All show improvement when Near Infrared (NIR) light energy is delivered to the appropriate areas of the brain, without significant side effects. In addition, lab animals recover from neuro-degenerative diseases as well.
NIR energy should theoretically reach targeted brain locations at immediate locations on the line of sight of the NIR beams. The depth of penetration varies between different individuals
Infrared Light is a powerful holistic whole-brain approach with a low power system that is affordable, portable and easy to use.No claim has been made for a cure, and results vary between users. They have not yet been evaluated as medical devices by regulatory authorities.
The 40 Hz-pulse rate of the Neuro Gamma correlates with EEG gamma brain wave entrainment, which has a strong effect on memory and cognition enhancement. This pulse rate differs from the 10 Hz pulse rate of the Neuro Alpha which has an overall effect on neuronal health for maintenance and normal functioning brains.
Infrared Neural Stimulation (INS) is steadily gaining traction in the field of neuroscience and its safety and efficacy have been well documented.
Brain Function hubs are targeted with:
* 4 cluster heads in chosen transcranial areas (located on the skull)
* and one Intranasal diode to deliver infrared light energy to the targeted network hubs.
Neurons are cells that contain mitochondria.
By utilizing the science of photobiomodulation to energize neuronal mitochondria, this triggers a cascade of beneficial cellular events. Some potential effects are : neuroprotective effects, self-repair mechanisms and enhanced function.
Although the Neuro is based on peer-reviewed research, direct clinical data based on the Vielight Neuro is pending. Until these studies are completed, we cannot predict medical outcomes with certainty although photobiomodulation with the incorporated parameters are known to be safe for human use. Hence no medical claim is made by the company.
What is the Vielight Neuro? Video
User’s Guide with Operation Instructions and How to Clean the Applicator
Neuro Applicator is included.
You can choose to purchase an additional applicator to be used by another family member or friend. Although applicators for different intranasal devices may look similar, they operate differently. Please do not use this applicator for other models, this applicator is designed to work with the Vielight Neuro, Neuro Alpha and Neuro Gamma only.
Please note that we do not refund intranasal applicators purchased as independent items.
As a precaution, please do not pull on the wire directly below the applicator’s diode.
6 Warning Signs of Memory Loss:
Dr. Kim Shellart, Director of Nursing, ERS Episcopal Church Home, has flagged some warning signs to watch out for in an elderly parent. Vielight News, Volume 2 Issue 7 July 2018
- Weight changes: Many people with dementia forget to eat meals.Severe weight changes — up or down — can be an indicator that an elder is losing his or her memory.
- Confusion or misplacement of items: Does your mom or dad forget the day, the month or season of the year? What you see can be the added stress of traveling, or can it be a sign that mom or dad is beginning to lose his or her memory?
- Poor hygiene: Dementia sometimes makes people forget to bathe or trim their nails. They don’t brush their teeth or comb their hair. They wear the same dirty clothes day after day.
- Lack of coordination or motor control: Dementia does not just cause memory loss, it robs people of their ability to control their bodies. You might notice your dad or mum stumbles a lot, or shuffles as he or she walks.
- Excessive tiredness or lack of activity: Your dad might sit around more than he used to because he has developed chronic pain. Your mom might be depressed and missing your late father. They tire easily over the course of the day and, by sundown, they are exhausted, show difficulty in remembering things and controlling their emotions.
- Language difficulties and confabulating: Does your mom often stumble over a word, then substitute an entirely unrelated word and move on as if there were no problem? This sort of behavior is called “confabulating,” and it is a definite warning sign that an elder is losing his or her memory.
Specifications & Comparisons
There are numerous articles, studies, and youtubes about how the exciting intranasal light therapy discoveries are assisting in the treatment of brain function. These are just a few that are very informative.
1. Click to read: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT): “Unique visual stimulation may be new treatment for Alzheimer’s. Noninvasive technique reduces beta amyloid plaques in mouse models of Alzheimer’s disease.”
2. This is a very informative, 25-page, .pdf article. Due to the size, it is best to read on a PC, rather than a mobile device. :THE POTENTIAL OF INTRANASAL LIGHT THERAPY FOR BRAIN STIMULATION
Summary Points: “Potential Indications ased on the scientific evidence (outside the earlier mentioned studies based specifically on Intranasal light therapy), there are many potential indications that can be derived from the irradiation of the brain. Improvements in conditions of stroke and neuro trauma, Parkinson’s disease, cognition and emotional states are direct responses to the irradiation (as opposed to the indirectly through say, the circulatory system in the legacy hypothesis). The human and animal studies that are related to these outcomes are well documented.”
“The major advantages that intranasal light therapy has over the other methods are that it is highly portable and low‐cost, whilst providing superior therapeutic opportunities to the more primal/ancient parts of the brain mainly located in the lower parts of the brain – those that govern basic survival and autonomic functions, and emotions. In addition, the nasal cavity being anterior, also provides therapeutic access to the prefrontal cortex where the higher order executive functions lie.”
The study also lists how these conditions are improved:Traumatic brain injury, Memory and learning deficits, and Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease.
3. (2015) Significant Improvement in Cognition in Mild to Moderately Severe Dementia Cases Treated with Transcranial Plus Intranasal Photobiomodulation: Case Series Report
llPhotomedicine and Laser SurgeryVol. 35, No. 8Original Research
Saltmarche Anita E.; Naeser Margaret A.; Ho Kai Fai; Hamblin Michael R; Lim Lew
Published Online:1 Aug 2017 https://doi.org/10.1089/pho.2016.4227
Declining memory, cognition, and quality of life (QoL) are symptoms associated with most forms of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease (AD). An estimated 5.4 million Americans are living with AD, adding a new case every 66 sec.
Objective: This study investigated whether patients with mild to moderately severe dementia or possible Alzheimer’s disease (AD) with Mini-Mental State Exam (MMSE) Baseline scores of 10–24 would improve when treated with near-infrared photobiomodulation (PBM) therapy. Background: Animal studies have presented the potential of PBM for AD. Dysregulation of the brain’s default mode network (DMN) has been associated with AD, presenting the DMN as an identifiable target for PBM. Materials and methods: The study used 810 nm, 10 Hz pulsed, light-emitting diode devices combining transcranial plus intranasal PBM to treat the cortical nodes of the DMN (bilateral mesial prefrontal cortex, precuneus/posterior cingulate cortex, angular gyrus, and hippocampus). Five patients with mild to moderately severe cognitive impairment were entered into 12 weeks of active treatment as well as a follow-up no-treatment, 4-week period. Patients were assessed with the MMSE and Alzheimer’s Disease Assessment Scale (ADAS-cog) tests. The protocol involved weekly, in-clinic use of a transcranial-intranasal PBM device; and daily at-home use of an intranasal-only device. Results: There was significant improvement after 12 weeks of PBM (MMSE, p < 0.003; ADAS-cog, p < 0.023). Increased function, better sleep, fewer angry outbursts, less anxiety, and wandering were reported post-PBM. There were no negative side effects. Precipitous declines were observed during the follow-up no-treatment, 4-week period. This is the first completed PBM case series to report significant, cognitive improvement in mild to moderately severe dementia and possible AD cases.
Results: There was significant improvement after 12 weeks of PBM (MMSE, p < 0.003; ADAS-cog, p < 0.023). Increased function, better sleep, fewer angry outbursts, less anxiety, and wandering were reported post-PBM. There were no negative side effects. Precipitous declines were observed during the follow-up no-treatment, 4-week period. This is the first completed PBM case series to report significant, cognitive improvement in mild to moderately severe dementia and possible AD cases.
Conclusions and Summary
Results from this small study suggest that transcranial plus intranasal NIR PBM therapy may be safely used with mild to moderately severe dementia and AD (baseline MMSE of 10–24). Results showed significant improvement in cognition, functional abilities for daily living, and improved QoL. PBM was very well tolerated, exhibiting no adverse effects. The treatments likely need to be continued, however, on a regular, long-term basis. This suggests the importance of having PBM devices that are amenable to home use for treating dementia and AD. Results suggest that large-scale, controlled studies with homogeneous populations are warranted.
6-Month Return & Warranty
As an Authorized Vielight Dealer, we have an 80% refund policy
valid for 6 months from time of purchase if our Vielight devices do not help you. We will replace the product if there are any defects covered by a 12-month Warranty.
Please NOTE: We do not refund Intranasal Applicators that are purchased as separate items.