Red, Infrared, Blue Beauty Light
An Anti-Aging Beauty Light to Maintain and Improve Your Skin
Red, Blue and Infrared Light Therapy
ON SALE for Limited Time
Each wavelength serves a specific anti-aging purpose for rejuvenating and maintaining your skin in top condition. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, when the deeply penetrating LED lights are aimed at the skin, the treatment leads to tightening, fewer wrinkles, better tone and shrinking of pore size.
- Engineered based on NASA® Researched Specifications and FDA Approved Technology
- No Damaging Heat or UV (Ultra-Violet) Light Rays.
- AC Power Adapter (‘110-240 Volts)
- Light-weight, great for travel
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Wrinkles: 1 (3 minute) treatment per day for each area of concern.
Acne: 1 (3 minute) treatment per day for each area of concern.
- Treating areas around the eyes:
Light therapy is safe to use around the eyes without goggles.
Red: 18 LEDs; 650nm
Infrared: 18 LEDs; 880nm Invisible to Human Eye
Light Therapy treatment:
- Reduces the Visible Signs of Aging.
- Improves and Lessens Wrinkles And Fine Lines.
- Lessens Appearance Of Crow’s Feet.
- Boosts Skin Firmness.
- Reduces Brown Spots And Areas Of Hyperpigmentation.
- Improves Skin Tones Of Sun-Damaged Skin.
- Creates a Smooth, Glowing Complexion.
- Increases Blood Flow to create Beautiful Skin Tone.
- Shrinks Enlarged Pores.
- Produces new collagen.
- Furnishes Moisture to give your skin a plumped up appearance.
Blue Light: 20 LEDs; 465nm
Switch to Blue Light Therapy Treatment:
- Targets and destroys acne-causing bacteria
- Stabilizes/regulates the oil glands
- Shrinks Enlarged Pores
- Promotes Healthier cells
- Helps prevent and reverse mild acne
- Used regularly will reduce dramatically blemishes from occurring
- Blue LED light therapy evolved from the ultraviolet light therapy that physicians have used to treat such skin conditions as MRSA, psoriasis, skin discoloration, and acne.
- According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). Dermatologists recently began using blue LEDs to successfully reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Each wavelength serves a specific purpose for rejuvenating and maintaining your skin in top condition. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, when the deeply penetrating LED lights are aimed at the skin, the treatment leads to tightening, fewer wrinkles, better tone and shrinking of pore size.