3-in-1 Infrared, Red, Blue Light Therapy
Assembled in USA
Anti-Aging Beauty Light 3-in-1 Infrared, Red, and Blue Light Therapy
Each wavelength serves a specific anti-aging purpose for rejuvenating and maintaining your skin in top condition. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, when the deeply penetrating LED lights are aimed at the skin, the treatment leads to tightening, fewer wrinkles, better tone and shrinking of pore size.
Infrared and Red Light Emitting Diodes(LEDs)
18 Infrared LEDs; 880nm Invisible to Human Eye
18 Red LEDs; 650nm
- Reduce the Visible Signs of Aging.
- Improve and Lessen Wrinkles And Fine Lines.
- Lessen Appearance Of Crow’s Feet.
- Boost Skin Firmness.
- Reduce Brown Spots And Areas Of Hyperpigmentation.
- Improve Skin Tones Of Sun-Damaged Skin.
- Create a Blood Flow to create Beautiful Skin Tone.
- Shrink Enlarged Pores.
- Produce new collagen.
- Furnish Moisture to give your skin a plumped up appearance.
Blue Light Emitting Diodes(LEDs)
20 Blue LEDs; 465nm
Switch to Blue Light Therapy Treatment:
- Targets and destroys acne-causing bacteria
- Stabilizes/regulates the oil glands
- Shrinks Enlarged Pores
- Promotes Healthier cells
- Helps prevent and reverse mild acne
- Used regularly will reduce dramatically blemishes from occurring
- Blue LED light therapy evolved from the ultraviolet light therapy that physicians have used to treat such skin conditions as MRSA, psoriasis, skin discoloration, and acne.
- According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). Dermatologists recently began using blue LEDs to successfully reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Engineered based on NASA® Researched Specifications and FDA Approved Technology
- No Damaging Heat or UV (Ultra-Violet) Light Rays.
- AC Power Adapter (‘110-240 Volts)
- Light-weight, great for travel
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Wrinkles: 1 (3 minute) treatment per day for each area of concern.
Acne: 1 (3 minute) treatment per day for each area of concern.
- Treating areas around the eyes:
Light therapy is safe to use around the eyes without goggles.